Don’t gamble on your risk adjustment HCC coding.
Learn about how to stay in compliance and maximize reimbursements
Rescheduled date – September 28, 2017 | 2:00 to 3:00 pm EDT
Register today: Webinar: HCC Coding and Auditing Strategies
Do you have risk-adjusted physician services contracts for your Medicare Advantage patients? Then read on…you may be leaving money on the table by missing proper codes and creating inaccurate HCC coding.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about risk-adjusted HCCs and the strategies that will keep you in compliance and make sure that you maximize the reimbursement due to you.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Trends affecting Medicare Advantage and the healthcare industry
- What are risk adjustment HCCs and how are they reimbursed?
- Why is risk adjustment important for compliance and reimbursement?
- What are the HCC types and programs
- How to calculating an ROI for properly identifying and coded HCCs
- Strategies for HCC compliance and reimbursement improvement
Amber Broadwater – MBA, RHIA, LHRM, ICD-10 Trainer – Vice President of Client Services, Coding Division at MiraMed Global Services.
Phil C. Solomon – Vice President of Marketing Strategy and Thought Leadership at MiraMed Global Services and Publisher of Revenue Cycle News Blog.
Save Your Spot – Register today: Webinar: HCC Coding and Auditing Strategies
For more information, contact Phil Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org
The post New Rescheduled Date – Don’t Miss This Webinar: HCC Coding and Auditing Strategies appeared first on REVENUE CYCLE NEWS.