Accreditation Experience Luncheon - June 23
Hosted by the Joint Commission, sponsored by Medivance Billing Service, Inc.
During Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare on June 23rd - 11:20 AM – 12:50 PM, there will be a luncheon hosted by the Joint Commission and sponsored by Medivance Billing Service.
The workshop/ luncheon is an event designed especially for behavioral healthcare providers to gain valuable insight and thought leadership on the accreditation process with guest speaker:
Tracy Griffin Collander, L.C.S.W
Executive Director, Joint Commission
Top Reasons to Attend the Accreditation Experience Luncheon
- In 2015, private insurance companies such as Assurant, Aetna, Value Options, and GHI are asking that treatment programs be Joint Commission accredited when processing claims for higher levels of care.
- Learn more about the Joint Commission's accreditation process.
- Gain insight on how to obtain a Behavioral Health Home Certification.
- Learn the requirements to become Joint Commission accredited.
- Gain insight on the accreditation survey process along with all associated costs needed to become Joint Commission accredited.